Trading Method

GGY went up 20% this morning before people start to take profit and (off course) the share price retreated back. Now, I don't want to make an 'if and then' presumption, but the only thing that prevented me from selling them this morning is the brokerage fees. I wasn't very happy yesterday when I found out that I paid too much money for my broker.. (This is in my standard of course..).. It's proven now that my knowledge on the trading method is as green as I am to the share trading.

It's quite a good day for my portfolio today.. I'm still trying to off load my MMN holdings.. price still a little low. Hopefully it will be filled by the end of the day..

Oxiana will be finished it's XD status tommorrow. PNA is looking good - and I am thinking, due to it's similarity in their nature, I would swap my OXR to PNA.

DYL still on the run, will be watching it closely to top up my holding.

Huge volume was traded for TGR. They're just announce their DRP share issues. TGR is 2 cents lower at this moment.

No comments: