Oceana Gold (OGD.ASX)

I bought some OGD shares this morning. Kids were nagging me with their TMNT toys, and I ended up in a bit of a messy place. Anyway, my buy order went through before I could amend or cancel it. My entry price was $0.76 per share.


Oceana Gold Limited (Oceana Gold) is a significant gold producer and one of the largest in Australasia. Oceana Gold's principal operations are in the South Island of New Zealand, where the Company has dominant land holdings in two major goldfields –- Macraes and Reefton, and the Philippines, where the Company holds a portfolio of development and exploration activities.
With three new projects scheduled for commissioning by 2008, OceanaGold will increase its current production from ~180,000 gold ounces per annum to a rate of approximately 550,000 gold equivalent ounces per annum.

No comments: