New Addition!

I bought some Macmin Silver Ltd (MMN.ASX) shares this morning. Entry price was $0.32 per share. I hope it was a good price. I started from $0.315, but there was a huge buy order just before mine. I'm not sure how big exactly, but by the time I saw it, it was still well over 1 million shares. And not many sellers around! MMN closed at $0.32 this afternoon.

I also bought some of GLENGARRY RESOURCES LIMITED (GGY.ASX) shares. Another Miners. Entry price was $0.175 per share. Seems to be an interesting day for Glengarry. Missed it for Lunch! GGY closed at $0.185 this afternoon.

Macmin Silver Ltd (MMN) is a minerals exploration and development company focused on silver and gold in Australia. The company's main project is the Texas Silver Project, located in southern Queensland. The company also has a substantial investment in a New Guinea based gold exploration company. Click here for more story of MMN.

Glengarry Resources Limited (GGY) is a Perth-based junior minerals exploration company with operations in Australia. GGY's primary focus is on the Greenvale project in Qld.

No comments: