Exited Tassal (TGR.ASX)

Exited Tassal Group this afternoon, but will definitelly come back again if it possible. I bought few TGR shares nearly two months ago at $2.29 per share. Sold today at $2.89 per share (around 25% gain). The share price movement of this share in a day is quite amazing. Started on the green side, and then plunged down 14 cents, only to go up again on the green side by the end of the day.

Reenter DYL yesterday at $0.49 (a decision which is questioned by my banker aka husband), not very sure of it myself, as it was a relief to get out of DYL. It closed today at $0.505.

Not sure what's going on with KIM, it posted a good quarter report today, but the share price keeps going down... I hope it will be up soon, otherwise I have to bail out from this one.. Diamond is (not) forever!

Giralia, it went down more than 11 % today, after a trading halt. GIR made a share placement to "sophisticated investors and institutions" at 0.78 per share. It closed at 0.815 this afternoon... Suppose I'm lucky to get out just 1 hour before the halt! Will see if I can enter GIR on Monday.

No comments: