SMY : Sally Malay Mining Limited

IN my quest of finding a good share to buy :), I come accross this share: Sally Malay Mining Limited (SMY). First, it reminded me of a cartoon show for kids on the TV, "Sally Mally and her pet Chuckdoor", but then at a closer look, this share certainly has a lot more to offer than its' name.

Fundamentally, according Aspect Financial, this is what it has got:

SMY
Sally Malay Mining Limited

P/E Ratio : 13.9
Risk Rank : 3
Return on Equity: 42.90%
EPS 1 yr. Growth: 66.00%
Market cap (million): 629
value: 1 (highest value) - it is valued at $10.97; current price $ 4.09

How about the trend and the movement of share price?

This share saw a 52 weeks low at $ 0.82 and trend is up and reached a peak at $4.09.
Short term trend is still bulish, according to Yahoo Finance. The fact that I saw this share at around $2 something just two weeks ago, make me want to kick myself. I thought it was already quite expensive, but then I saw it gaining just almost everyday in my watchlist!

No comments: