DYL and Uranium Hype

I have been thinking to sell my holdings on Deep Yellow Limited (DYL). I feel a little bit uncomfortable with it's price movement. I suppose I can say that DYL is a good company, but they haven't even started any production/drilling, and of course there are a lot of uncertainty. I had this share for a while, in and out, starting when their share price was only $0.18 three months ago. They have made a good money for some, of course, as I also secured a small amount of profit from them. DYL share price reached a peak not long ago (03-Jan-2007) at $0.61, but continually going down since. Today, they went down another 4.5% to a closing price of 0.425.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When can one expect the share price of DYL to recover and increase, because it at its lowest ever? Are there any hope or will the comapne be forced into liquidation?