Freefall .....

I opened up my computer this morning, expecting some red numbers in my share investment. But I can not help to feel 'sinking and cold' when I actually saw the numbers. It was not only red, it was a huge fall! I checked what was happening to the share market on the news, and apparently market aslo crashed in America and China. I didn't really read the world news (and I ussually did too!) yesterday, as I was a bit busy looking at TGR and it's half yearly report.

Anyway, this morning the share price was just sooooo low, that I wish I have more fund to buy more! Industrea, IBA Health, Tassal Group are profitable company, and I still have a faith on them (not sure about Deep Yellow Ltd (DYL) though....). How come such profitable and good companies could be that cheap?? Well, no more monies, so I just have to sit and wait what is going to happen in the future... (sob!!)

All share in my portfolio were on alarming red. Deep Yellow was the worst, touched the bottom today at 0.335 (around 20% loss), and then IBA and IDL (at around 10% loss) and lastly TGR, who went down to 2.28 before it bounced back up to 2.38 (0.03 up).

IBA and IDL both have China connection. I hope things will not get worse...

No comments: