Tassal Group Limited (TGR.ASX)

This morning I have decided to buy Tassal. A quick decision, as it was just yesterday I watched its share movement for the first time. I bought small amount of share at $2.29 per share (this will put me in my max investment monies). Just hope I made a good decision, otherwise my husband will go really mad at me :)

What make me attracted to Tassal?

1. I love fish, salmon is yumm!
2. Fundamentally, Tassal is quite solid.
3. Numbers wise, this is what they have got: (based on Aspect Financial)

Tassal Group Limited:
P/E Ratio : 18.37
Risk Rank : 3
Return on Equity: 13.00%
EPS 1 yr. Growth: 34.50%
Market cap (million): 268
value: 1 (highest)

4. Trend is upward

Tassal reported its half yearly report today. here's the summary of it:

Tassal Group Limited announces a strong net profit after tax of $13.03 million for the half year ended 31 December 2006 (up 117%).

The directors of Tassal have declared an interim unfranked dividend of 2.50 cents per share (payable on 30 April 2007).

Tassal’s short term focus remains on becoming more globally cost competitive in both its marine and processing environments, together with building sales in both domestic and regional Asian Markets.

Share price increased to $2.45 before it retraced back to $ 2.38 when I wrote this blog.

No comments: