Industrea Ltd (IDL)

Apparently, one broker issued sell order for IDL at $0.39 yesterday. The suggestion was to sell half of the holding, to lock on the profit (which I should have done it myself!). So a lot of investors were at selling spree, pulling the share price down to $0.36 at a certain time of the day. I grab some more IDL share at this price, and by the end of the day it bounced back up, closing at $0.38. I hope it's a good buy, as seems that the sell recommendation still has its impact today. IDL was at $0.375 this morning. The impacts of brokers' recommendations is still amazed me.

So, how's IDL doing?
I watched this share since when it was $ 0.19. Get on board at $.305 (a little slow, isn't it?), keep it until it reached a peak few days ago at $.40. And got some more yesterday at $.365.

There was an article recently on the Financial Review's Smart Investor (march edition) about Industrea. It's worth a look:

http://www.industrea.com.au/html/news/2007/

No comments: