Hope for a Better Year

There is a good way to start a new year. Praying that it will be a better year ahead.

(Opening my computer this morning, an email from Huntley read that Australian Market was set to trade lower. Wall Street in selling mode again... Oh No...)

And there is another good way to start the year, that is to actually starting it in a better and positive note:

Australian stock market was higher in today's early trade, despite a weak lead from Wall Street and lower metal base's price.

Ok. I started this new year with a regret that I sold off TGR a while ago. I just love this company, and was very close to re-buy them again few weeks ago, except the price run off in an uncatchable pace. Will watch it closely from now.. really really closely!

Second, there was a good news from DYL today. Just about time, if you ask me.. This company has been testing my patient for a while.. It's not from the frontline in Namibia, still at least something that reasonably good, hopefully keep the price from falling lower.

REX is still traded very thinly, down some 3% more, but still hoping the new year will bring new pilots and newly re-opened route.

No comments: