Mix and Missed

Giralia's adding to a string of my portfolio's lost selling. I sold out yesterday morning for $0.73 per share. It's been a while since I bought Giralia at $.83, and the share price did not go anywhere but lower. I guess I'm just a little bit impatient.

The ASX index went down yesterday, following the downwards in Wall Street. Things was not actually too bad for my shares, as they all went up except Oxiana and Tassal Group. There was news on the weekend about the antibiotic scare in Tasmanian Salmon...
Gee.. it's scare me enough that I hope it won't do too much damage to the share price..

I missed the run in ADY (Admiralty Resource). I put a buy order at $0.22 per share, and couldn't catch the run.. They're going up further this morning on a big volume... Not sure if I will be able to get them at all...

By the way, Beach Petroleum is doing very well this morning.. hopefully proven to be a good investment.

No comments: