Warm on Oxiana

Some nasty shock happened at the ASX, as you might all aware of it. The trouble on CNP (Centro) dragged my holding's value down a bit. Overall I'm down some 7% of my initial investment. Ouch!! The biggest hit was on my newly bought AFG (Allco Financial) share, who went down $2 in only a couple of days (this was really a big mistake!! I shouldn't have listen to the brokers. All of them scream 'buy' on AFG. More of this story later...)
My best gain this week was on Allegiance Mining (AGM), who went up around 40% along Zinifex's bid.
I let go my AAR holding at a loss to buy more Oxiana. I doubled my holding, and I hope it will pay off. Copper is heading north, but Oxiana's price was sliding down. This time I topped up at $3.37 per share.

Found a website on base metal price : http://www.basemetals.com/
Some of the articles need subscription to access, but even the free one suit me ok.

No comments: