Back Again!

Last couple of months, I have been away on overseas holidays that were also happened to be my husband's business trips (partly..). During which I did not actually follow the market closely.. So it was a tiny bit of nasty surprise when I get on again, most of my shares seems to be very cheap now!! I said it was a tiny bit surprise, because ..well, I sort of half expecting it. Subprime mess, US recession and what's not.

The story here is about REX (Regional Airline). It really.. really looks cheap! REX share price has been in a free slide for a while now, and the chart doesn't look too hot. REX has been in a pilot shortage condition, (and forced the airline to suspend some of its route), but otherwise fundamentally seems to be alright still. It's my opinion anyway, so I took the chance to nearly trippled my holding.. Finger crossed, hopefully it will bounce up again soon, when they finish their pilot training.

Huntley still put REX in 'Buy' recommendation, they estimated that the instrinsic valuation of the company is $3.20 per share. Medium high risk.

Rivkin Report (5 Nov 2007) stated that it was oversold and 'medium risk buy'

No comments: