DYL - Is It Starting to Move Again?

Just when I thought that keeping a big proportion of my portfolio in DYL is a mistake, the share price is starting to move again this morning. It's been a really boring weeks for DYL holders lately. While most of my resource stocks were running, DYL price was hardly moving.
There is no new announcements so far, shall we expected them soon?

DYL's share price now is substantially lower than its peak a while ago, and while I managed to buy a few on 0.27 cps; I am still sitting on a reasonable loss now. For a junior uranium company, I think DYL is not too bad, just some highlights:
  • $70M cash on hand
  • Big drilling programs fully funded for the next 4 to 5 years drilling
  • in Namibia (apparently the safest country for mining Industry in the world now- beating Australia) and Mt Isa
  • PDN has 15% stake and also the supports its director is giving to DYL
  • Directors invest big money in the business

After an impresive run of PNA, OXR and MGX in the past few days, I wish today is DYL's day!!

Go Yellow Go!!!

No comments: