Friday 14

Another green day today, with with IPL.AX and MOL.AX (again) running high.

I sold MGX.AX from one of my husband's account this morning at $1.185. I bought them a while back for $0.88. MGX reported its result yesterday. Revenue and profit was down as expected. I will look again to enter if the price dip sometime in the future. A great little company, just I thought that it has gone a long way from $0.20 just a year ago.

I sold a THIRD of MOL.AX at $1.87!!! I'm getting a bit jittery, and I thought it's wise to take profit, although I had a feeling that the price appreciation will still going to continue until the news of offtake agreement (this is my deduction, anyway, so don't take it seriously). I am still happy to hold the rest (2/3 of my original holding). Bought them in not long ago for $0.36. Praise be to GOD!!!

No comments: