Learning and learning

There are so many things to study! I have come to realise that I know very little (or close to nothing) about trading and investing as a professional should have. To be fair, I am not a professional (yet), just an amateur trying to invest and trade better.

With three kids, husband and home to care for, I don't have as much a time nor concentration when it comes to study or reading (non fictional) books. I haven't finished my Benjamin Graham's book, the Intelligent Investor, that I started to read a while ago.

In the meantime, I picked another book which I found very interesting. The book is called 'Trading for a Living' by Dr Alexander Elder. I found this book easy to read and understand. The book gives a good coverage on the psychological aspect on stock trading.

No comments: