Stuffed Up!!

I haven't written in this blog for quite a while. One of the reasons is that: It is very frustrating to be an investor in the ASX these days! Maybe I should stress it out the word 'VERY'. In my opinion, ASX has become somehow a place where a bunch of crooks ripping of retail investors, and that they can get away unscanted from it...

Okay, maybe I am 'a little' excited, but it somehow hurts me to see my hard saving money melted away in the share market. I am not working, so when I said my hard saving money, means the money that my hard working husband gave to me...

(By the way, I just said to him few hours ago, that maybe I need to get out, take whatever money left, and just wait to reenter again.. well, he's not sure about it, and said maybe the best time to buy is when everybody is panicking and selling...my investment is down about 20% now)

No comments: