Oxiana!!

One thing I remember about Oxiana it that Owen Hegharty, Oxiana's MD, said sometime last year: Oxiana's growth is strong and solid. If the share price is going down, just buy more!!
And while I don't always do what the directors or brokers are telling me, I found myself quite heavy on Oxiana.

The last 6 days has seen Oxiana share prices climbing up steadily. It has put up more than $0.50 in a week, and up more than $0.90 since my last topped up three weeks ago (31st January 2008).

Oxiana reported a big cut in it's half year profit recently, but also reported that the company's growth is solid. This also coupled with the current strong price of copper and gold.

Gold is very strong, and copper is getting stronger each day. It is reported today that copper's price jumps to highest since 2006 on inflation-hedge demand (you know -- increased demand for raw materials as a hedge against inflation).

So far, OXR has been tracking copper's price.

No comments: