One Kind of Day!

I just came back from taking my kids for lunch, when I saw the ASX all ordinary index was down (it was in the green side in the morning). With that, I suspected my shares portfolio to be on fire. It surprised me that actually three stocks made it in the green side, GIR, DYL, and TGR.

DYL went up 15.o7% today!! No news, no story.. (except that Dr Pretorius is speaking tomorrow morning at the paydirt conference in Adelaide). GIR was the same, it went up 9.02%, without any announcement. It puzzled me, how this things happening? A lot of rumours, such as the institution investors start buying DYL, and such.. and that a substantial holders at GIR loaded off their shares or Zinc co. spin off is due very soon..

It's interested to see what will happen to OXR, Agincourt takeover make them involve in the glitter of Indonesian Gold and Silver, my old home. OXR share price went down $ 0.04 today.

No comments: