So, I am Calming Down

Have just come back from a week holidays at a Malaysian tiny tropical island, I definitely feel more relax now. Water was good, and everybody was enjoying snorkeling. Best of all, away from computer and share trading!

Not that we can do anything about current condition of the ASX, anyway :) so why bother too much..

Back on the real life, here we are, start looking at the stock again.

All the stocks in my portfolio are looking just the same as where it was, despite the reporting season. The composition of my holding are mainly growth stock, from the resource/ mining company. Hence, not many will declare dividend this year.

MGX, OXR.. (I mean OZL), IBA has reported their results, and so did RUL. Great results for most, but you can guess what's happening to their share price, unchange much. OZL and RUL declared dividend, and for the first time, me and my husband decided to participate on ozl's DRP.

I guess, the best lesson for me on this trying time is just to keep calm, and focus in the long run, God knows, maybe I'll get the money back in two years time or so :)

No comments: