Why Uranium?

Exactly!! Why Uranium?
I just read an article from Fat Prophet's free Newsletter, "Why Uranium is the Next Big Thing".
And yet again, I repeated the same question, why uranium?

I bought some uranium (DYL) shares way back in September 2006. DYL's share price was only $0.16 then. It went up a bit, and our family was due for an overseas holiday. I was happy to take some profit, and quit from the market. Came back about three months later, to find that DYL's price was in the high $0.30s, and then up and up and reached a peak at $0.60.
Wow..! But it went back down and I enter the market again at $0.48. It went down more to low $0.40s, and surprise surprise I bought some more at $0.41. How I really loved this Uranium stock!

Anyway, I should have listened to my dearest husband (my principal banker for this hobby) at the first place to not get into Uranium hype. I'm considering to quit the market. I don't think Uranium is for me.

Click here to read Why Uranium is the Next Big Thing

No comments: